FSPGroupUSA.com and FSP Group are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of FSPGroupUSA.com. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of FSPGroupUSA.com. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any FSPGroupUSA.com trademark or service mark without FSPGroupUSA.com 's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. REGISTRATION, CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS, USE OF SITE. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify FSPGroupUSA.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by FSPGroupUSA.com or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
3. CONSENT TO COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. As more fully described in our Privacy Notice, (click here), you must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to use our Site, register, and make purchases. As a condition of registering with our Site or making any purchases of any products and/or services or conduct any transactions, you represent that you have first read our Privacy Notice and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information as described in our Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice's terms and conditions will change from time to time, and as a condition of browsing the Site, using any features or making any purchase, you agree that you will first review our Privacy Notice prior to making any initial or subsequent purchases.
While FSPGroupUSA.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FSPGroupUSA.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER FSPGroupUSA.COM WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. CONSENT TO CONTACT YOU BY E-MAIL. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for FSPGroupUSA.com to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com
5. CONDITIONS OF SALE AND PAYMENT TERMS. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
7. ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. FSPGroupUSA.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. FSPGroupUSA.com further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by FSPGroupUSA.com upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $750.00 (U.S.) must obtain prior approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. MIS-PRICED OR TYPOS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. FSPGroupUSA.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. FSPGroupUSA.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, FSPGroupUSA.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. UPDATE AND CHANGES TO PRICES OR BILLING TERMS. FSPGroupUSA.com RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. PRICE COMPARISONS, "FSP Resell Price", "FSP DIRECT PRICE", "LIST PRICE", "SRP", "% OFF", "ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS" AND "BUY MORE SAVE MORE". Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing, namely FSP Direct Price. "LIST PRICE" or “SRP" is the suggested retail price provided to us by our suppliers or FSP Group factories. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. "% OFF" reflects the difference between our price, FSP Direct Price and the suppliers or FSP Group factories provided list price shown on our sites. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
11. POST SALE SUPPORTS AND SERVICES. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
12. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY AND PROCEDURES. All returns and services requests require a FSPGroupUSA.com user's account and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, no exceptions.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY: Users would have a total of 15 days from the original shipment date to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from fspgroupusa.com and then ship the product back to fspgroupusa.com warehouse. Your return shipment does not have to arrive in fspgroupusa.com warehouse within 15 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (or shipment in transit) within the 15 days limit. All return shipment must have a valid RMA number clearly label on the outer shipping carton, no exceptions. no return shipment will be accepted without a valid rma number.
Except for verified defective products, you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to the fspgroupusa.com warehouse.
You are responsible for all risk of loss for product being returned, either for product shipment to fspgroupusa.com and product shipment from fspgroupusa.com to you. Please keep a copy of all shipment receipts and it is your responsibility to contact the shipper (shipping carrier) for any proof of shipment required or any shipment insurance claim purposes.
All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee if returned in less than factory-new condition, herein describes as original factory sealed box (not open), original intact upc barcode, all original accessories are included, are all original product documents are included.
Upon acceptance of the qualified returned product in like new condition with strict conformance to the basic criteria and returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Please allow up to 15 days from shipment for your return to arrive at fspgroupusa.com warehouse. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days, excluding saturdays, sundays and holidays, from date of return product receipt.
For required product return criteria, please follow these return instructions carefully:
1. Please include ALL original manufacturer's product packaging and materials, with original UPC barcode intact, no exceptions
2. Please include ALL original manufacturer's product accessories (cables, software disks, carrying case, output tips...etc.) and documentations (manuals, warranty | registration cards...etc.)
3. A valid FSPGroupUSA.com Customer Service issued RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
4. All returns must be packaged with an outer protective shipping carton, and issued RMA number must be clearly written on the top of the shipping carton. All of these criteria are absolutely required, with no exceptions. Any invalid or unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to you at your cost. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For product return procedures, please go to: Home page >Support> RMA Service Form.
14. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES. All of fspgroupusa.com's physical products are guaranteed against material defects for fourteen(14)days from the date of invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, fspgroupusa.com expressly disclaims all warranties and/or conditions. express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by the fspgroupusa.com site, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or quality of dada and fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, title, non-infringement, lack of viruses or correspondence to description.